Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is made from Indian hair is lustrous and thick, making it more flexible and durable than other hair. This new Indian wave is simply luxury. You're sure to get heads turning with this hair. Sourced from 100% raw unprocessed Indian Human Hair, this product is naturally soft and bouncy; and dons a soft, spiral curl pattern. It’s beautiful silky texture, medium lustre and naturally dark colour work well for hair types. This Indian hair can be styled to achieve any look you want while the hair maintains its natural beauty and lasts for a very long time. You deserve long lasting beautiful hair, that's why we at SnT Collections take our time in selecting the finest 100% virgin Indian curly hair!
How to take care of your Indian Silky Bouncy Curls:
- When it comes to virgin Indian hair, you have to care for your extensions just like your own natural hair. You need to comb/brush your hair frequently. Comb /brush from bottom up, in small sections at a time. This helps to opens the curl pattern to achieve a full, bouncy look.
- As with your own hair, you should always use quality shampoo and conditioner. Using dry shampoo helps maintain its Va-Va-Voom! To keep the hair soft and easy to manage, conditioning is important. Use a deep conditioner especially if you have chemically treated the hair. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Wash in a downward motion and rinse thoroughly. Gently blot hair with a towel.
- Ensure that you scrunch up hair gently to reform curl. Air-dry hair for the best curl formation. Naturally soft and bouncy, our Indian Natural Curly hair dons a soft, bouncy curl pattern is sure to revert back after every wash.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling. From experience, we have found out that a few drops of Argan oil are best for adding that extra shine.
- Right before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair. Do not sleep on damp hair. Always sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
Curly hair extensions generally take a lot of efforts but as you can see, they are not impossible to manage. You need to take care of your Indian hair extensions like they are your real hair.
Ladies, if wearing long lasting, natural looking hair like the Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is important to you, visit our online store at sntcollections.com to place your order today.
Following the last blog post (https://sntcollections.com/blogs/inpiration/human-hair-101), we would be talking about how to care for your Straight, Curly and Wavy human hair extensions.
Maintaining your human hair extension is really simple if you follow instructions. These guidelines would save you the stress of going to meet your stylist every time you want your hair taken care of.
Straight and Wavy Hair
1. Ignore the "don't brush your human hair" people and please brush your hair often(with a wide tooth comb). You are to treat your human hair extension the way you'll treat your natural hair.
2. Apply argan oil once or twice a week.
3. Use alcohol-free styling aids, such as mousse, gel and hairspray in moderation.
4. For wavy hair, spray hair with a leave-in conditioner or diluted curl activator solution and air-dry hair for the best wave formation.
5. Avoid using heat unnecessarily on your human hair extension
1. Brush hair often with a wide tooth comb.
2. When conditioning, always make use of leave-in conditioner.
3. Apply water to maintain curls.
4. After the installation of your human hair, it is advisable not to wear it for more than 14-25 days.
5. When going to bed, tie the hair up and put it in a satin/silk scarf to avoid tangling.
6. Wash your human hair after the first installment.
Have questions? Feel free to let us know in the comment section.
Good afternoon lovers of quality human hair extensions. Today's lecture (HUMAN HAIR 101) would be on the basics of human hair extensions. To begin, it is best to know the types of human hair and their differences. There are various types of human hair and knowing them would aid selection process.
Well just like the name implies "virgin" this means pure like it has never been processed or treated with any form of chemicals. It comes in its natural state and can be bleached, dyed and processed. Note also that the way you treat your hair is the same way you treat your natural hair. This is the general term used to describe human hair, there can be virgin Malaysian hair, Peruvian and Indian hair.
Types of human hair
1. Indian Hair
This is the most adaptable hair and is readily available, this hair is naturally airy and can be curled and styled easily. Even with little products applied to it, it moves effortlessly and blends well with most hair textures. A change in weather can affect the hair so it is advisable to purchase anti-frizz in order to protect the hair.
2. Brazilian Hair
This is the "in" hair, it is the most sought hair mostly because of its softness, durability, and density. The volume of this type of human hair, it is advisable to use as many bundles to make the hair full. It is also less likely to form into a mass of small, tight curls.
3. Peruvian Hair
This is a multi-purpose weave and is extremely soft, you can have up to 5 bundles on your hair and still feel light. It has a more coarse texture than Indian or Brazilian hair and is preferred by a lot of people.
4. Malaysian Hair
Due to its texture, this hair is highly sought after and mostly worn by celebrities. The Malaysian hair is extremely luxurious and is shiny (just the right amount of shine). The Malaysian hair holds curls perfectly well even without the use of products, it doesn't swell in humid conditions making it low maintenance. For the busy woman, this is the perfect hair for you.
All you need to know about the types of human hair. Have a question? Post it in the comment section.
A curly human hair extension isn't your average human hair, in the sense that it requires more care and if anything less is given the curls might not last as long as expected. Here are a few tips that would help keep amazing, long lasting, curly hair extension.
BRUSHING YOUR CURLY HAIR
1. Detangle your hair carefully
2. Finger comb your hair gently to maintain the curls
When moisturizing, it is advisable to condition your human hair with a regular conditioner and also make use of deep conditioning treatment. This helps to provide the moisture the curly locks need and prevent future damage. N/B; Use a detangling brush
APPLYING CURL CREAM (ARGAN OIL)
This would help your curl locks look even more gorgeous as it gives the hair shine and further enhances texture. Spray your hair with plain water or leave-in conditioner to maintain the curls.
STYLING/DRYING CURLY WAVES
To make your curls look best, it is advisable to let it air-dry. To maintain the curls on your human hair, it is advisable to reduce the heat on the hair (heat can't be 100% avoided but it can be reduced).
STEPS TO WASHING CURLY HAIR
1. Apply oil before shampoo
2. Section and wash
3. Lather once with a sulfate-free shampoo
4. Follow up with conditioner
5. Dry hair with a microfiber towel or t-shirt
If this article has helped in anyway, feel free to leave a comment. Further suggestions and tips are welcome.