Whenever it comes to hair, most ladies are rarely happy with their own hair texture- I know I never am. Ladies with curly hair know that their hairs require extra effort and love so as to get the best results.
Curly hair tends to get frizzy when not properly oiled and moisturised, you need the extra volume to achieve that extra glamorous full bodied look, and to prevent tangles you need to brush it properly.
Ladies with straight hair often complain about how they always look the same. This is because straight hair gives you that natural and smooth look for your everyday look.
Here, we compare both sides of the argument and talk about why we think straight hair is the best!
1. You can get out of bed and not look in the mirror and still end up having smooth hair after just brushing them. No elaborate plans, no accessories necessary.
2. They are always manageable! Poofy hair means that you have to settle it down, whereas straight hair always looks sleek and glossy!
3. You don’t need to think a hundred times before a haircut. Whether it’s chopping your hair short, longer flicks or shorter bangs, or even a little bit of color...anything looks good with straight hair.
4. It doesn’t matter usually whether or how you blow-dry them, or when you wash them or how often so much. You can wash them an hour before going out and still have perfect hair ready in no time!
5. You never have to worry about letting your silky locks loose, open hair is never really a problem, and is usually how you can let them be daily.
6. Simple hairstyles can look effortlessly great with straight hair, whether you gathered your hair into a ponytail, simply braided them up or even tied up in a bun.
7. You don’t need to go near flat irons or other expensive treatments that fry your hair. Just regular trims, moisturisers, oil, (Argan oil is the best) a little bit of colour and you’re good to go!
Straight hair never goes out of date. Who doesn’t want long shiny straight hair that sways in the wind and catches attention! Visit us today at sntcollections.com for 100% Virgin Human Straight Hairs.
Most people don't have naturally exotic hair, it is for this reason they desire Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian and Malaysian hairs, regardless of their prices. You may be wondering why some women are able to reuse their human hair extensions for as long as a year. This all boils down to the way the human hair is maintained. Hair extensions require work as they are not like the natural hair. The better you take care of your human hair extensions, the longer they will last.
The following tips would help you maintain your human hair extension:
Detangling your hair
In order to get rid of tangles, you are supposed to gently comb out your human hair extensions using a wide tooth brush or a detangling blush. When combing the hair, do not insert the brush to the root of the hair, start combing from the ends and slowly work your way to the root. In order to avoid shedding of the hair while combing, support the extension with your hand.
This might be a little confusing as people have different opinions when it comes to washing their human hair extension. It is advisable to wash your human hair extension at least once in every 3 weeks (this should come immediately after you take of the first weave installment). Washing them too much will make them appear too dry and they will get damaged faster, which is undesirable. It is best to wash gently with cold water and a very gentle shampoo, free of sulphite. Conditioning the human hair extension with a moisturizing conditioner helps to keep the "lushness" of the hair.
Pat the hair dry and as much as possible avoid rubbing with a towel as this will lead to breakage. It is best to allow your human hair extension, this is because an excessive use of hair dryer will lead to damage of the hair. However, if necessary the dryer should be put on a cool setting, and the extension should be combed out gently with a wide tooth brush while drying.
Styling your human hair extensions
When you want to style your human hair extension, it is best you discuss with your stylist your preference. Alcohol free products like mousse, gel and hairspray should be used in moderation. Greasy products should be avoided as it can cause your human hair extension to tangle.
Human hair extensions and heat don't go hand in hand. The ends of your hair weakens and becomes brittle when excessive heat is used and this can lead to breakage. The use of flat irons should be avoided.
Sleeping with human hair
When your human hair is wet, avoid sleeping like that or it may get tangled while you're asleep. Plait the hair, pin it up, roller-set it or roll with bendy rollers before sleeping. Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow to avoid pillow friction.
Other things to note:
- Avoid touching the hair every time. Touching human hair extensions leads to the transfer of oils from the hand to the hair, leading to them become unsightly.
- Rinse your hair in tap water before and after going into the swimming pool. The heavily chlorinated water has damaging effects on human hair.
- Do not use towels to rigorously dry out your human hair extensions, to avoid breakage.
- Oil your scalp whenever your scalp feels itchy. Avoid scratching because it can result in frizzy roots and noticeable tracks.
- When storing your human hair, store them in well ventilated packs, and in such a way that they do not get matted and tangled.