Terms and Conditions of Supply
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference. The details of your specific contract will not be filed by us. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with us please contact Customer Services. We may amend these Terms from time to time as set out in paragraph 6. Every time you wish to order products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 13 August 2014.
- Information about us and contacting us
- We operate the websitesntcollections.com. We are SnT Collections, a company registered in Nigeria. SnT Collections will become your contracting partner if you decide to buy onsntcollections.com. As we are an Nigerian company, Nigerian laws applies as laid out in these terms.
- You can contact our Customer Services team by calling 080 87565154 or the other numbers listed on our Contact Us page. You can also email Customer Services at email@example.com
- Pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter are for general information and guidance. There may be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those dispatched to you without affecting their function, quality or price. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on images on our website.
- All products shown on our website are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 calendar days of the day of our notification. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you in the same or separate orders will be dispatched in the normal way.
- If you are a business consumer
This paragraph 4 only applies if you are a business, i.e. not an individual who enters into a contract for the sale and purchase of goods for use outside his trade, business or profession or juristic person.
If you are acting on behalf of a business (i.e. not as an individual consumer), you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our website to purchase products. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
- How the contract is formed between you and us
5.1 Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
5.2 We will confirm our acceptance to you of your order by sending you a shipping confirmation email to the email address you have given on dispatch of your order. The contract between you and us will only be formed when (and not before) we send you the shipping confirmation email and receive settlement of all sums due in respect of the products. Until this time, we retain ownership of the products and are entitled to sell them in the ordinary course of our business. You may not cancel or vary your order once it has been accepted, except in accordance with paragraph 7 below.
- Our right to vary these terms
We may revise these Terms at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order. Otherwise, no alteration of these terms and conditions shall apply unless agreed in writing between us and you.
- Your consumer right of cancellation and refund
7.1 If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to request for a change of order no longer than 7 calendar days after the day on which you receive the products (for weaves only). This means that during this time if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive an exchange (please note that due to health and safety reasons, we don't exchange any wig delivered, all sales are final). Please allow up to 5-7 business days to create your wig). You just need to tell us that you wish to exchange the order. The easiest way to do this is to use our Cancellation Form (a copy is available at the bottom of these Terms). You can also give written notice to us by hand or post, fax or email, at the address, fax number or email address for Customer Services, giving details of the products ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Wigs measurement and lengths are subject to the texture and can be measured with a tape, Lenght guide is attached to each product description for your reference. Also, lengths of closures used may vary depending on the style and texture of the weave. For further clarification of exchanges and meaurement, you are advise to call the service team on 07083336910.
7.2 You will receive an exchange of the price you paid for the products. Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce this refund to reflect on exchange products (or require you to pay to us an amount equal to) any reduction in the value of the products caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. You will also receive a refund of any applicable delivery charges you paid for although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the delivery charge for our least expensive delivery method (this does not include the delivery charges that you might pay to return the item, please see paragraph 7.4 below)
7.3 We will process your exchange due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 7 calendar days of the day on which we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the products back to us. We will exchange you by the same means we delivered previously.
7.4 If the products were delivered to you: (a) you must return the products to us without undue delay (and in any event within 7 calendar days after the day on which you informed us that you wished to cancel the contract); and (b) if you are returning the products from outside Nigeria, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us unless the products are faulty or not as described. Please see our Returns page for further information about returning products (including our returns address). If you do not return the products as required, we may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the products.