Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is made from Indian hair is lustrous and thick, making it more flexible and durable than other hair. This new Indian wave is simply luxury. You're sure to get heads turning with this hair. Sourced from 100% raw unprocessed Indian Human Hair, this product is naturally soft and bouncy; and dons a soft, spiral curl pattern. It’s beautiful silky texture, medium lustre and naturally dark colour work well for hair types. This Indian hair can be styled to achieve any look you want while the hair maintains its natural beauty and lasts for a very long time. You deserve long lasting beautiful hair, that's why we at SnT Collections take our time in selecting the finest 100% virgin Indian curly hair!
How to take care of your Indian Silky Bouncy Curls:
- When it comes to virgin Indian hair, you have to care for your extensions just like your own natural hair. You need to comb/brush your hair frequently. Comb /brush from bottom up, in small sections at a time. This helps to opens the curl pattern to achieve a full, bouncy look.
- As with your own hair, you should always use quality shampoo and conditioner. Using dry shampoo helps maintain its Va-Va-Voom! To keep the hair soft and easy to manage, conditioning is important. Use a deep conditioner especially if you have chemically treated the hair. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Wash in a downward motion and rinse thoroughly. Gently blot hair with a towel.
- Ensure that you scrunch up hair gently to reform curl. Air-dry hair for the best curl formation. Naturally soft and bouncy, our Indian Natural Curly hair dons a soft, bouncy curl pattern is sure to revert back after every wash.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling. From experience, we have found out that a few drops of Argan oil are best for adding that extra shine.
- Right before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair. Do not sleep on damp hair. Always sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
Curly hair extensions generally take a lot of efforts but as you can see, they are not impossible to manage. You need to take care of your Indian hair extensions like they are your real hair.
Ladies, if wearing long lasting, natural looking hair like the Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is important to you, visit our online store at sntcollections.com to place your order today.
People always talk about how the grass is greener on the other side...forgetting that there really is a full-time gardener over there. Ladies with curly hair always seem to complain and talk about how their lives would have been a lot easier if they had straight hair. They regularly forget that curly hair also has its own interesting advantages.
These are as follows:
1. One of the best benefits of having curly hair is that it is so versatile! You can wear your hair in so many different styles and it looks fabulous with accessories like beanies, headbands, head wraps, scarves-pretty much anything and everything! Curly hair also looks so cute braided, in a top knot or in a fierce ponytail.
2. Having curly hair also means that you will stand out in a crowd and slay like a star. Ladies, having a head of bouncy body waves and curls pretty much guarantees that you’ll be noticed no matter where you are and that’s a good thing. Why bother about blending in when you could be a centre of attention! Your curls are big, bold and beautiful!
3. Curly hair can tend to have a mind of its own most times, but you have to admit that it could be a blessing in disguise. From experience, Argan oil is best for oiling curly hair. Just apply few drops once a day. Leave your hair tangle free and bouncy all day long. Also, adding a little bit of water and proper brushing helps bring out a fuller and light-weight curls.
4. You can still enjoy curly hair even if your hair is not naturally curly. SnT Collections have a variety of deep curly textures that are of "affordable luxury". These soft yet beautiful curls from SnT Collections allow you create your dream curly hairstyles. Be it Meek Deep Curls, Indian Silky bouncy Curls, Caribbean Deep Curls, Italian Bouncy Waves, Indian Steam Curls, etc, SnT Collections Curly Hair patterns will always revert back after being washed. These hairs can be coloured easily. Produced from 100% virgin human hair which is tangle free. Due to the value, SnT Collections put in every weft, we guarantee these weaves will have little/no shedding regardless of curl pattern.
5. One of the merits of having a head of naturally curly hair is that your hair can always be styled and ready to go without having to pull out a blow dryer, flat iron before you’re ready to go. When properly managed, your hair will always be on point with lots of volume and personality!
If asked what I loved most about curly hairs, I would say it is uniqueness. Although there are a great number of people who have curly hair, it’s still unique compared to the much larger number of people with straight hair. Having curly hair is unique and distinctive, just like each curl on your head. Not one curl will be the same, which makes your hair just that much more special.
Whenever it comes to hair, most ladies are rarely happy with their own hair texture- I know I never am. Ladies with curly hair know that their hairs require extra effort and love so as to get the best results.
Curly hair tends to get frizzy when not properly oiled and moisturised, you need the extra volume to achieve that extra glamorous full bodied look, and to prevent tangles you need to brush it properly.
Ladies with straight hair often complain about how they always look the same. This is because straight hair gives you that natural and smooth look for your everyday look.
Here, we compare both sides of the argument and talk about why we think straight hair is the best!
1. You can get out of bed and not look in the mirror and still end up having smooth hair after just brushing them. No elaborate plans, no accessories necessary.
2. They are always manageable! Poofy hair means that you have to settle it down, whereas straight hair always looks sleek and glossy!
3. You don’t need to think a hundred times before a haircut. Whether it’s chopping your hair short, longer flicks or shorter bangs, or even a little bit of color...anything looks good with straight hair.
4. It doesn’t matter usually whether or how you blow-dry them, or when you wash them or how often so much. You can wash them an hour before going out and still have perfect hair ready in no time!
5. You never have to worry about letting your silky locks loose, open hair is never really a problem, and is usually how you can let them be daily.
6. Simple hairstyles can look effortlessly great with straight hair, whether you gathered your hair into a ponytail, simply braided them up or even tied up in a bun.
7. You don’t need to go near flat irons or other expensive treatments that fry your hair. Just regular trims, moisturisers, oil, (Argan oil is the best) a little bit of colour and you’re good to go!
Straight hair never goes out of date. Who doesn’t want long shiny straight hair that sways in the wind and catches attention! Visit us today at sntcollections.com for 100% Virgin Human Straight Hairs.
A curly human hair extension isn't your average human hair, in the sense that it requires more care and if anything less is given the curls might not last as long as expected. Here are a few tips that would help keep amazing, long lasting, curly hair extension.
BRUSHING YOUR CURLY HAIR
1. Detangle your hair carefully
2. Finger comb your hair gently to maintain the curls
When moisturizing, it is advisable to condition your human hair with a regular conditioner and also make use of deep conditioning treatment. This helps to provide the moisture the curly locks need and prevent future damage. N/B; Use a detangling brush
APPLYING CURL CREAM (ARGAN OIL)
This would help your curl locks look even more gorgeous as it gives the hair shine and further enhances texture. Spray your hair with plain water or leave-in conditioner to maintain the curls.
STYLING/DRYING CURLY WAVES
To make your curls look best, it is advisable to let it air-dry. To maintain the curls on your human hair, it is advisable to reduce the heat on the hair (heat can't be 100% avoided but it can be reduced).
STEPS TO WASHING CURLY HAIR
1. Apply oil before shampoo
2. Section and wash
3. Lather once with a sulfate-free shampoo
4. Follow up with conditioner
5. Dry hair with a microfiber towel or t-shirt
If this article has helped in anyway, feel free to leave a comment. Further suggestions and tips are welcome.
Before jumping in and selecting a length at random or based on price, it is first worth considering a few points to be sure you are making the right choice. No matter what your reason for getting extensions is, it's important to choose the right length. Here are some things to consider when deciding on hair extension lengths.
Wavy/ Curly /Straight Hair Extensions
Before you decide on a length, be sure to consider whether you want wavy/curly or straight hair extensions. Wavy/curly extensions tend to look slightly shorter than straight extensions due to the texture of the hair. If you are planning to opt for Wavy/curly extensions, you may want to go one size longer than you would if you're planning to buy straight extensions. Also, keep in mind that wavy/curly extensions tend to feel heavier than straight extensions when you wear them.
Comfort is a factor to consider when trying to decide on a length that is right for your hair extensions. If you are used to having short hair, it may be difficult for you to adjust to a really long length. Hair extensions that are no longer than 18" are generally suitable for those with short hair. On the other hand, you may feel comfortable wearing longer extensions if you have medium to long hair.
Where will the hair sit on my body?
When thinking about the length you wish to go for, often you think about this in terms of where the hair will sit against your body e.g I want the hair to come down to my bra line. As a rule of thumb the picture to the right is a rough estimate for where on your back your hair extensions will reach, however as you will see from the additional tips below this is only an estimate, and not a one size fits all guide.
when choosing a length you will want to consider any future trimming or styling you have in mind. If you like to mix up your hair style regularly, you may wish to opt for a longer length so that once the extensions are fitted, as the months pass you have the ability to cut and trim your hair into different styles, getting shorter as you go but still having lengthy hair extensions. The longer your hair extensions are, the more styling opportunities you will find.
If you are in between 2 lengths, it is usually recommended that you purchase the longer of the two. If you are between 16” and 18” for example, a full head of 16” hair extensions will cost approx. #61,500 to purchase, and 18” will be #66,500, a #5,000 difference. If you are undecided and opt for the longer length, although costing slightly more, you can always have them cut and trimmed if the length is a little longer than you expected, and it would have cost you an additional #5,000. If you opt for the 16” and find they are too short however, you would have spent #61,500 on extensions you aren’t quite happy with. Purchasing the longer length protects you again disappointment in the event you are unsure of the finished look.
Now you have a better understanding of what you will need to take into consideration when choosing your hair extension length, you should be able to choose a length that is suited to your needs to ensure your hair extensions look exactly as you planned them to, avoiding any unnecessary disappointments.